Nasza-Beczka

Opis forum

#1 2010-04-20 13:11:41

Pierdzacy Ciufciami

Administrator

Punktów :   

ha ha ha...

poniewaz pola dowcipy niczym amerykanie wiare w ewolucje jebne tu watek z przeczytanymi, zaslyszanymi czy nawet przysnionymi ('spierdalaj kurwa': ) kawalami BOM:

Orkiestra kościelna na Górnym Śląsku, dyrygent pyta:
- Zymbalisten fertig?
- Ja, ja naturlich.
- Puzon fertig?
- Ja.
- Trompette fertig?
- Ja.
- Also, eins, zwei, drei;
- "Nie rzucim ziemi, skad nasz ród..."

Szkoła, nauczycielka pyta klasę:
- Jeśli pięć ptaków siedzi na płocie i zestrzelimy jednego z nich, to
ile zostanie?
Do odpowiedzi rwie sie Jasiu:
- Żaden, pani profesor, na dzwięk strzału wszystkie odlecą.
- Poprawna odpowiedź to cztery, Jasiu, ale podoba mi się twój tok
rozumowania...
- To teraz ja zadam pani pytanie - mówi Jasiu.
- Na ławce siedzą trzy kobiety. Każda z nich je loda. Pierwsza
delikatnie oblizuje gałkę, druga ssie go całymi ustami tworząc z loda
stożek, a trzecia odgryza jednym ruchem pół loda. Która z nich jest
mężatką?
Pani chwile się zastanawia i pewnym głosem odpowiada:
- Wydaje mi się, że ta, która ssie loda całymi ustami tworząc stożek.
- Poprawna odpowiedz brzmi: ta, która ma obrączkę na palcu, ale podoba
mi sie pani tok rozumowania..

facet mowi do swojej kobiety

- kochanie zrob mi loda
- nie, nie zrobie ci bo ty mi sie zawsze spuszczasz do buzi a ja tego nie lubie
- no zroooob, obiecuje ze teraz tego nie zrobie
- nie, bo ty zawsze obiecujesz i zawsze tak robisz
- no ale kochanie prosze...kocham cie
- ale obiecujesz?
- obiecuje

babka mu tam ciagnie, obraca, ssie, gryzie itd. a gosciu juz nie wytrzymal i sie spultal, babka na to
- ZNOWU TO ZROBILES! SPUSCILES MI SIE DO BUZI! OBIECALES! DLACZEGO?!
a on na to

- Oj tam, oj tam

Co jest zabawniejsze od martwego niemowlaka?
martwy niemowlak w stroju Clawna

co jest najgorsze w dziecku przygwożdżonym do ściany?
odczepianie ilekroć się napalisz

Co jest gorsze od robaka w jabłku?
- Holokaust

Mówi blondynka do koleżanki:
- Wczoraj wchodzę do kuchni a mój mąż siedzi na taborecie i wali sobie konia!
- I co?! Zrobiłaś mu awanturę?
- Nie - zrobiłam mu laskę - lepiej umyć zęby niż podłogę...

Ukrainiec ożenił się z Rosjanką.
Przed nocą poslubną ojciec radzi synowi : - Złap mocno żonę i z całej siły pchnij na łóżko, niech wie, że Ukraina jest mocna !!!
- Potem pokaż jej swojego ku*asa, niech wie , że Ukraina jest wielka !!!
Nagle wtrąca się dziadek i mówi: - A potem zwal se konia, niech wie, że Ukraina jest niezależna !!!

no bring it on!!

#2 2010-04-21 13:34:01

Dziobukkake

Administrator

Punktów :   

Re: ha ha ha...

Może i niezłe znalazłeś na necie, ale nie byłeś na tyle bystry żeby wrzucić je do działu który JUŻ jest na to przeznaczony, czyli do Syfu. Wychodzi na to że jedyną inicjatywą wykazał się tu internet. Net 1 - Pierdzący 0. Panie Drozda, idź pan w chuj z takim modem!

<Jakiś dowcipny, intelygentny i buntowniczy tekst>

#3 2010-04-21 16:25:27

Pierdzacy Ciufciami

Administrator

Punktów :   

ta co ty O_o wszystkie sam wymyslilem! w 10 min! stojac na glowie! po ciemku! w czasie żaloby I CHUJ! ; )

#4 2010-05-14 20:18:51

Dziobukkake

Administrator

Punktów :   

Nu nu nu! Tylko ta żałoba cię ratuje...

<Jakiś dowcipny, intelygentny i buntowniczy tekst>

#5 2010-05-28 14:27:40

CrazyPiggy

Użytkownik

Punktów :   

Ciufcio wszyscy Cię Kochamy, ale kawałów opowiadać to Ty za chuja nie potrafisz :D

Byle smród co walczy z wentylatorem uważa się za Don Kichota...

#6 2010-07-31 13:24:19

Pierdzacy Ciufciami

Administrator

Punktów :   

3 dogs, a Doberman, a Boxer and a Labrador are sitting in a vets office and strike up a conversation.

The Doberman turns to the Boxer and asks, what are you here for?

"I'm a pisser", "I piss on everything", the sofa, the cat, the kid but the final straw was last night when I pissed in the middle of my owners bed.

So, what is the vet gonna do? the Doberman asks. "Lethal injection" came the sad reply from the Boxer.

The Doberman turns to the Lab and asked the same question.

"I'm a digger", I dig under fences, I dig up flowers and trees. I dig for the hell of it. When inside I even dig up the carpets, but I went over the limit when I dug a hole in the middle of the owner's couch.

So, what they gonna go to you? "Lethal injection," replied the Dejected Lab.

The Lab asked the Doberman why he was there.

"I'm a humper. I'll hump anything, I'll hump the cat, pillows, the table, fire hydrants. Whatever. I want to hump everything I see. Yesterday, my owner had just gotten out of the shower and bent down to dry her toes and I couldn't help myself and hopped on her back and started humping away.

The Boxer and Lab exchanged a sad glance and said, "So, lethal injection for you too, huh?"

No, No, the Doberman said. "I'm here to get my nails clipped."

------------------------

A girl is in sunday school, taking a nap, when the teacher asks, "Who is our lord and savior?" and at the exact same moment, someone pokes the girl with a pin, and she jumps up and says, "Jesus Christ!" The teacher congratulates her, and then the girl goes back to sleep. The teacher asks, "Who created us?". Someone pokes the girl again, and she says, "Good God!". The teacher again congratulates her, and she goes back to sleep. The teacher then asks, "What did Eve say after her 21st child?". Again, the girl is poked, to which she yells, "If you stick that thing in me ONE more time, I'm gonna break it in half!"

--------------------------------

A father asks his 10-year-old son if he knows about the birds and the bees.

“I don’t want to know!” the child says, bursting into tears. “Promise me you won’t tell me!”

Confused, the father asks what’s wrong.

“Oh, dad,” the boy sobs. “When I was six, I got the ‘There’s no Santa’ speech. At seven, I got the ‘There’s no Easter Bunny’ speech. When I was eight, you hit me with the ‘There’s no tooth fairy’ speech. If you’re going to tell me that adults don’t really fuck, I’ll have nothing left to live for.”

---------------------------------

As usual, things were not going well at the United Nations. Thus, many visiting ambassadors had to room together. It just so happend that Vladimir, the Russian Ambassador, and Umballa, the Zambian Ambassador, were sharing a suite. To pass the time, Vladimir introduced his fellow dignitary to the Russian game of roulette. He produced an antique Soviet revolver, and a single bullet. It took a while, but he was finally able to explain the gist of the game to Umballa. Intrigued and excited, Umballa loved the game. By the time the U.N. meeting was over, the two had become fast friends. As they parted company at the airport, Umballa told Vladimir, ''One day, you must visit my country, and try our version of your roulette.'' A year later, Vladimir was in Zambia, and looked up his old friend. Umballa remembered him, and welcomed him with open arms. ''I have come, my comrade, to try your game.'' ''Very well. Come with me.'' Umballa took his friend before six, buck-naked bush women. ''Pick one. Any one. And she will give you a blowjob.'' ''But my friend, where is the danger in this?'' Umballa replied with a toothy smile, ''One of them is a cannibal.''

---------------------------

A man is lying in a hospital bed with an oxygen mask over his mouth. A beautiful young nurse arrives to sponge his hands and feet. "Nurse," he mumbles from behind the oxygen mask, "are my testicles black?"

Embarrassed, the young nurse replies, "I don’t know, I’m only here to wash your hands and feet."

Struggling, he again asks the nurse, "Are my testicles black?" Finally, she raises his gown, holds his penis in one hand, holds his testicles in the other, takes a close look, and says, "There’s nothing wrong with them!"

The man pulls off his oxygen mask and replies, "That was very nice, but, are my test results back."

--------------------------------

A guy walking down the street sees a woman with spectacular breasts and offers her $100 to let him bite them.

“Are you nuts?” she scoffs.

“What about for $1,000?” he asks.

“Listen, you sick pig,” she says. “I’m not that kind of woman.”

“You wouldn’t even do it for $10,000?” the man asks hopefully.

“You’ll pay me $10,000 to bite my breasts?” she asks. “OK, let’s go over to that dark alley.”

Once there she takes off her blouse, and the guy begins caressing her breasts, kissing them, and fondling them.

“Hey, are you gonna bite them or what?” she huffs.

“Nah,” he shrugs. “Too expensive.”

----------------------------

: )

Stopka forum

RSS